
Last summer I decided to begin reading one book per month. So far so good. But as I am rapidly finishing my April book, The Starfish and the Spider, which is a great read by the way, I wasn't sure which book I would choose next.
Enter, Goodreads.com. Their tag line, "it's what your friends are reading!" says it all. A friend recently invited me to join this site and I quickly jumped on it! Basically, you create a fun little profile to share, comment and look up great books. Not only that, but you can share your favorite quote and post some of your own writings as well. If you love to read, even just a little for leisure, this is a great site for book sharing.
So check out the site, buy or borrow a used book and enjoy a little mental getaway from another time, with another rhyme.
No comments:
Post a Comment