There are times in my life where priorities shift and items get left behind. This blog was one of them. My last post was last winter. Yikes! I decided I would forget the blog for a while, but changed my mind. As I do often with these types of things. Hee hee.
So, after more than a year, I'm back. Here's what happened in a nutshell:
*Took an Italian class and went to Italy and France for a few weeks last summer.
*Passed my teaching exams to get certified.
*Adopted THE cutest dog E.V.E.R.: Henly (will blog about her soon)
*Took on three new art teaching jobs
*Bought a new SUV and love it!
*Painted/decorated/redecorated/ and settled into our new house
*Made new friends and watched some move away
*Planted a garden
*Got hired to be a first-grade teacher at a private school
*Took a ceramics class and inherited a kiln. Woo hoo!
Over all, it's been a wonderful, yet challenging, year. But, with random thoughts circling in my head, I'm very happy to be back to blogging!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment