I might have taken the "new years resolution" idea a little too far... What you're about to read is yet another "goal for '08" - eating healthy and working out more. (Yes, yes, I know. Same as everyone else in America.) While I have been kicking a** on the workout portion, only because my company allows me to workout during the day as I please, I could always bypass the candy for one of these great options:
Yogurt w/ fresh fruit or granola
Apple w/ peanut butter
Cottage cheese w/ fresh fruit
Fresh fruit smoothie w/ yogurt
Sandwich roll-up on whole wheat tortilla
Homemade trail mix - dried fruit, almonds/nuts, cereal
Hummus w/ celery sticks or pita bread
1 ounce mixed nuts
Finger foods - sliced ham, turkey or cheese
Raw veggies w/ low fat dip
Just a few healthy snack options for those on-the-go, or those like me that sit at a desk most of the day. Give them a try. You're body will thank you.
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jen, you have always eaten healthy...and even if you don't you are still going to look great!
Post a Comment